Every year we receive additional funding to improve the quality of PE and Sport in our school. We must use this funding to make additional and sustained improvements to the quality of the PE and Sport we offer. There are five key indicators that we should expects to see improvements across. They are:
- increased confidence, knowledge and skills of staff in teaching PE and sport.
- the engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity.
- the raised profile of PE and Sport across the school, driving whole-school improvement.
- the broader experiences of a range of sports and activities offered to our pupils.
- increased participation in competitive sport.
Please use the link below to see how Mrs Dentith, our PE Lead, organised for our funding to be spent in 2023/24: